Birchbox

May 18, 2012
I mentioned it a few weeks ago here that I recently found out about Birchbox, an online beauty supply company that sends you 4-5 brand-name items for you to try each month.  Well, HOORAY FOR ME because I got my first box this week and they did not disappoint.  Between the beautiful packaging, the tie-in with CW’s Gossip Girl and then of course the 6 items (bonus gifts already!) I received, I felt my $10 was very well spent. 

(Clockwise from top left: straight out of the mail / the card inside describing all the fabulous products / Gossip Girl packaging / fun stuff I cannot wait to test out)

My box included shampoo, conditioner and straightening serum from Kerastase, a full-size Stila liquid eyeliner, an SPF25 sunscreen/face lotion from Dr. Jart, a Color Club nail lacquer and a cute thank you card to send to a friend.  I was so impressed that I decided to also order my husband the Birchbox Male subscription.  At $20/month it is a bit more expensive but includes accessories (socks, undershirts, collar stays, etc.) and gift certificates to popular stores across the country. 
Seriously, what a great surprise to look forward to each month and such an innovative way to try out new products.  Alright, I will get off my soap-box now.  Happy Friday to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime