Changing of Scenery

June 15, 2012
So as I mentioned here and here, our backyard renovation is underway.  I shared some gnarly pictures of the backyard we had been living with since we bought our house but I realized I never posted how things are really coming together since. 

(Clockwise from top left:  pouring our sidewalks  /  rebar to keep our patio strong  /  more concrete  /  900 sq ft of happiness  /  plants and rocks under the tree  /  path on side of house  /  sidewalk to garage)

We have laid a new patio, 900 square feet of concrete to be exact when you include the path to the back fence and detached garage. It has already transformed so much of the space and has got me thinking about summer BBQ's and late nights relaxing under the stars.  Now I am a little 'cart-before-the-horse' right now but look at all the beautiful patio pieces I found to really make this new space come together.  If I only had an endless budget...

(Clockwise from top left:  Pillow  /  Umbrella  /  Outdoor Rug  /  Place Mats  /  Grill  /  Beverage Dispenser  /  Couch  /  Lighting  /  Table)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime