Friday Favorites

June 8, 2012
I could not be happier that it is Friday.  I feel like there is so much to be thankful for and excited about.

I love my outfit today.  Simple F21 billowy tank, skinnies, nude pumps and a necklace I just picked up a couple weeks ago and have already found myself wearing at least half-a-dozen-times.  
Ryan is working downtown today which mean he is only a couple short minutes away from me office.  So, we are going to go have drinks after work (hopefully on a patio) which will be so fun.

(Clockwise from left:  Beth and my parent's dog Louie  /  grilling some seriously delicious food  /  a mess of fun)

My sister is having a sweet pool party tomorrow.  If it is anything like last year I will get to catch up with some of my favorite ladies, have delicious drinks, leave with a full belly and have a few photos to look back on next year with fond memories.

HBO’s ‘True Blood’ starts this Sunday.  There is a scene in the movie, ‘I Love You Man’ with Paul Rudd when they say, ‘It’s not TV, it’s HBO’ and I think that is so true.  I love my HBO series and I am so happy that True Blood is back.
Tears came to my eyes as I had a mini-giggle fest with some of my best girlfriends this afternoon which was well overdue and made my afternoon.  Honestly, it was a moment of simplicity, childish antics and hilarious topics that has left a smile on my face sense the incident occurred.  Love those girls!

Have a beautiful weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love that photo and quote! And of course our giggle session. LYLAS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime