Farmer's Market Fun

July 2, 2012
I finally made it to my first Farmer's Market of the summer and it was a great kick off to what I hope will be many more visits in the months ahead.  Ryan, Rocco and I made our way through dozens of vendors with fresh produce, homemade cheeses, doggie treats, housewares, fresh coffee and food vendors. 

(Clockwise from top left:  heirlooms  /  dumplings  /  pastries and breads  /  fava beans and spring peas  /  flowers  / Rocco and Ryan)

I brought home some beautiful heirloom tomatoes, sampled my way through breakfast tacos, pork dumplings, a peach pastry and some fresh cherries.  Oh how I cannot wait to make either a caprese salad or maybe BLTs with my tomatoes tonight for dinner!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime