New Novel

August 11, 2012
I finally decided on my newest novel to read.  After some serious deliberation, consulting quite a few 'best sellers' lists and walking up and down Barnes and Noble for a bit, I have decided to read the New York Times Best Seller, Girl Gone.  


Based in Missouri, this suspense novel is about Nick and Amy Dunne; a couple married for five years getting ready to celebrate their anniversary only to wake up and find out that Amy has gone missing.  I hope the story is as good as the reviews and that the suspense and trill lives up to the hype.  Wish me luck!


1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear if you like it. I need a good read too!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime