Cable Sweater

October 24, 2012


(J.Crew cable sweater (no longer available)  /  Gap skinny jeans  /  Miz Mooz riding boot similar here and here)

The weather is definitely taking a turn here in Denver from warm 70 degree days, to now a forecast of light snow and temps in the 50s.  That makes today a cable sweater kind of day.  I received this sweater from a girlfriend who was cleaning out her closet and I could not be happier with her decision to pass it along to me.  Today is also a rarity in the fact that I got to wear jeans in the middle of the week so I am cozy and comfortable without any complaints.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime