Chambray to the Rescue

October 22, 2012

(J.Crew Factory chambray  /  The Limited navy trouser  /  Aldo flats (old) but similar herehere and here  /  The Limited Button Tab belt (now only in black))

Happy Monday lovelies!  I have to give 100% credit to Haley at Cardigan Junkie for my chambray button up that I am wearing today.  I bought this top almost six months ago now after seeing its endless functionality on Haley's blog and I have never looked back.  Today I decided to pair my chambray with navy trousers, gold flats and then gold accessories (shocker!).  I wish I knew how to better capture accessories in my shots because they are pieces I love so much but they never quite photograph the way they look in person.  Dang :(

1 comment:

  1. I'm wearing the same shirt today (with cheetah pencil skirt)- best $35 ever spent! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime