Friday

October 26, 2012
I am grateful for...


  • Laughing and telling stories with my best friend over martinis on random Thursday evenings.
  • Rocco sleeping in until 7:30a multiple dates in a row.
  • My grandmother-in-law making me delicious soup to warm my belly on a snowy day.
  • A delicious avocado that was brought all the way from California for me to enjoy.
  • For my husband's made-up songs that somehow get stuck in my head but somehow I don't mind because they are so silly.
  • My parents having me over for dinner with them this week and always making me feel so special.
  • The smell of my puppy when I get home from a long day at work.
  • Getting to talk to my sister every morning on my drive into the office.




Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I love this!!! It's a great reminder to stop and count our blessings, something I know I need to do more often. LYLAS Jaime Lynn Spears Lopez!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime