Pantone Color of the Year // Emerald

January 3, 2013


If you have not heard, Pantone has released the color of year for 2013 and it is beautiful, rich emerald.  This color is already making a huge splash in the market... from fashion to home decor and even nail lacquers.  While I am still pretty smitten over coral which was Pantone's color of 2012, I guess I subconsciously had some idea, as I just purchased a green boyfriend jacket from H&M right before the holiday.  

(print  /  pant  /  glasses  /  stud earrings  /  candle  /  nail lacquer)

(painting  /  glass bowl  /  nail lacquer  /  handbag  /  boot  /  phone case  /  sweater)


What do you think of emerald?  How are you going to incorporate the color of 2013 into your year?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime