Grammy Awards // Fashion Breakdown

February 11, 2013
You probably heard about the memo sent out by ABC regarding the dress code for this year's Grammy Awards.  The request was to cover it up... no low-cut dresses, open backs, high slits or 'side boob'.  However, if you tuned in last night then you would have seen that this memo was not taken too seriously.

The overall trends of the evening were high slit dresses, major cleavage, cutouts and then my personal favorite, the non-traditional pant suit.  I am not a huge Katy Perry fan but she looked amazing last night and she was my best dressed of the evening, followed by Kaley Cuoco in her killer sequined blazer.  

(non-traditional pant suits with sparkles, embellishments and great styling)

(hello tatas... cleavage on full alert)

(high slit dresses in every color)

(cutouts across your legs, tummy, back and shoulders)

To see all of my red carpet fashion breakdowns, click here.  

all images via.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime