Weekend Update

February 5, 2013
I blinked and this past weekend was gone.  Did you feel the same way?  I spent the majority of my time entertaining or being entertained... my company holiday party (yes, after the holidays), hosting dinner at my house and then of course, super bowl Sunday.  I did find some time to sprinkle in grocery shopping, coffee in the comfort of my bed and a burger for lunch with Ryan though.  


What did you think of the super bowl?  Personally... the only highlights were the taco bell and go daddy ads, Beyonce's half time show and my brother-in-law winning big on a football pool he entered.  Congrats again Luke! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime