Weekend Update

April 1, 2013
I cannot wait to tell you all about my weekend.  I am going to give you a little taste with my weekend recap now but more to come this week for sure.

Ryan and I joined my brother and sister-in-laws, luke and krista in vail for the 10th annual vail film festival.  This was my 6th year in a row attending; you can see last year's post here.  It was a great weekend in the mountains.  We saw some amazing films, ate delicious food, I went to an oxygen bar for the first time ever, got in a couple work outs and even spent some time taking in our hotels great amenities   Check back this week for more details, pictures and tons of fun.


1 comment:

  1. I think the mountains are like the only place where it makes sense to go to an oxygen bar. Otherwise it seems like the stupidest idea ever.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime