Weekend Update

April 8, 2013
Warm weather.  Early morning walks with rocco and ryan around the park with fresh coffee in hand.  Chocolate chip cookies.  Discovering a new neighborhood bar that has a full-size boat inside.  Some spring yard work to get my home ready for warmer weather.  Killer courtside seats to watch the nuggets beat the rockets.  Quality time with family.



My weekend was really nice and I am so fortunate for all of it.  I hope your's was too.  Sadly the great weather will not be lasting long in denver; forecast is calling for 14 inches of snow tomorrow... yuck!  I just want spring to be present for more than just a weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime