Crave or Save // Purchase Frustration

May 14, 2013
You may or may not remember this post from last summer when I found my swoon-worthy dolce vita hot coral archer sandals on sale.  These babies retail at $69 but I can proudly say I got them for $30 off (and free shipping).  woop woop!
However, I got a little frustrated the other day when I saw target is now carrying a knock-off version of the archer sandal for a fraction of the cost.  Typically I would be jumping with joy that the more affordable version is now available for the masses but something about the knock-offs made my brand name pair feel cheapened.  I know that sounds crazy but now I cannot decide...

Is the crave or save version better?  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime