Featured // Denver Spark

May 24, 2013
Such exciting news for this little blog of mine today.  I am thrilled to share that denver spark has written a feature on south on broadway!  denver spark showcases local denver blogs that have an emphasis on local and unique content. 


I am so fortunate to be nominated and featured this month.  You can check out the feature here.  I truly cannot say enough on how grateful I am for the feedback, love and support that I have received.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!  

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! How exciting! I had no idea Denver Spark! existed to showcase Denver bloggers - that's great to have a local site featuring great bloggers. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Annie for your support!

    - Jaime

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime