Weekend Update

May 20, 2013
I feel like this weekend was a bit of a blur because we seriously did not have a moment of down time.  From a great night out with our amazing friends for a friday night rockies game, to helping my sister move into her kick-ass new apartment in lower-highlands, to a huge family dinner on sunday evening, I think I spent less than 10 waking hours in my house.  



I cannot decide if this is a bad or good thing, but being out of the house a bunch lent to a lot of alcohol consumption.  Beers at the baseball game.  Celebratory cocktails in gina's honor all over lower highlands.  A couple bottles of beer with family at maggiano's.  I think I am going to stay off the sauce for the week so my life can get back into some version of normalcy.  

Wishing you all a wonderful week ahead.  Hope to see you back here on my blog later this week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime