July 4th // BBQ Essentials

July 3, 2013
For my family, july 4th is synonymous with bbq's in the backyard. Big get togethers with plenty of food and drink to go around with the anticipation of fireworks to come once the sun goes down. If I could put together my ideal holiday bbq, it would of course be patriotic is spirit, all things red, white and blue. 

(clockwise from top left:  beverage tub  /  serving plate  /  lobster claw cracker  /  kitchen string  /  horseshoe set  /   watermelon knife  /  napkin  /  lantern lights)

(clockwise from top left:  pie plates  /  beverage dispenser  /  vintage flag  /  pinwheel  /  paper straws  /  large ice cube tray  /  usa snack tray  /  star lantern)

I hope your holiday is spent with those you love while celebrating the freedom we all share.  Happy 4th of july everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime