Weekend Update

July 15, 2013
We had so much fun celebrating my sister's birthday this weekend. A major highlight was breakfast on saturday morning with our grandparents. Not only did we get to have a wonderful breakfast with them, but some of my cousins, aunts and uncles came too as a surprise.  My dad made a fabulous steak dinner in gina's honor saturday night complete with baked potatoes, salad and s'mores for dessert. It drizzled a bit while we were out around the fire pit, toasting our marshmallows but I think that added to the fun we had out there as a family. 


Other highlights included pizza here and brunch with gina sunday morning here. I am so grateful that my family lives so close and we have the opportunity to create lasting memories together. Hope everyone had a great weekend too! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime