30x30 Remix // Day 20

August 25, 2013
I think ever since I started blogging, I look at the world around me with a different mindset. An event around town is a blog post in the making, a great new restaurant is a review I cannot wait to share and an interesting wall or building is then the perfect backdrop for a photo shoot. Believe it or not but this crazy bright yellow wall with a 3-d tree is painted on the side of a major grocery store in denver. I have driven past it a million times but never thought much about it until I was in the midst of this 30x30 remix. Luckily not a lot of grocery shoppers were sneaking peeks while I was getting my picture taken.


 (h&m tank  /  express shorts  /  sandals (unknown source)  /  michael kors satchel)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime