30x30 Remix // Day 3

August 8, 2013
I watch the news every morning in my pjs before I slowly peel myself out of bed. If I am going to be totally honest, I might do this for upwards of 45 minutes (no judging). Today the weather reporter announced that denver would be in the low 70s and I couldn't have been happier. I wanted to wear something cozy but still seasonal so summer staples like a maxi skirt and a chambray shirt were obvious choices. Oh and last weekend when I was cleaning out my closet I found these sandals which I had completely forgotten about. I love when that happens.


(j.crew chambray  /  gap maxi skirt  /  michael kors watch  /  sandals (unknown source))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime