Fall Wish List

August 21, 2013
Yes you read this blog post title correct... I am talking about fall. Now don't get me wrong, I am hoping for the warm summer temps to stick around at least a few more weeks, however, fall fashion is everywhere and making me giddy thinking about pieces to add to my closet. 

Number one on my list is a pair of faux leather skinnies, followed closely by a utilitarian jacket and a kick ass pair of suede booties. I often wear gold accessories and am leaning towards feminine pieces that will balance out strong edgy clothing. I am a lover of basics (always have been and always will be) so you will not see anything super crazy on this fall wish list but I think that is why so many pieces in my closet have been around for years. 

(clockwise from top left:  leather skinnies  /  head scarf  /  nail lacquers  /  studded sweater  /  necklace  /  wax coated jeans  /  loafers  /  watch  /  utilitarian jacket  /  color block jacket  /  suede booties  /  camel sweater  /  ring)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime