Happy Birthday // Julia Child

August 15, 2013
Happy birthday julia child! Today the iconic chef, cookbook author and tv host would have turned 101. Go check out the awesome post on william sonoma's blog, the blender, about her bday and one of her best recipes, beef bourguignon. I have made a rendition of this dish before on my dad's birthday and it was truly amazing. Just make sure you use a delicious bottle of red wine as it is a key ingredient in bringing great depth and flavor to the final dish. I hope to tackle julia child's recipe once the cooler months roll in; this would be the perfect sunday dinner to share with those you love the most.

(image via Christopher Hirsheimer)

Happy birthday julia; you truly were an icon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime