Rainy Day // Essentials

September 12, 2013
The opening story on the today show this morning was about the flooding and mass amounts of rain coming down all over denver. It truly only rains like this a few days each year and let me tell you, it is always something I love. I get to wear galoshes, listen to the rain hit the roof as I doze asleep and use my most favorite umbrella for jaunts around town (my umbrella is from the gap and I bought it on the best trip to san fran back in 2009).

So, in honor of all the rain here in denver, I am digging out my hunter boots and putting together a collection of the cutest rain-safe shoes on the market right now. Enjoy.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime