Weekend Update

February 3, 2014
Wow... yesterday was not exactly the ending I was hoping for after all the excitement this past season brought to loyal broncos fans. If you happened to miss it, the broncos got smoked in the super bowl and made for a painful ending to what would have been a very nice weekend. Shoot. At least bruno mars and the red hot chili peppers killed it during the halftime show.




Luckily the rest of the weekend was a whole lot better than the super bowl. We had a wonderful evening at our friends' matt + lindy's house on friday; so grateful for their friendship and being able to live so close to such wonderful people. Saturday was pretty low key due to some seriously cold temps and a few inches of snow. However, we made the most of it by getting out and running some errands and then spending some quality time on the couch watching breaking bad (we are just now in season 2 and loving it) and making sausage and shrimp gumbo




What did you do this weekend? Were you tuned into the super bowl? Did you like the half time show as much as I did?

1 comment:

  1. I was rooting for the Broncos. :( That halftime show was killer, though!! Thanks for linking up the video! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime