Ice Cream Social // West Elm

July 29, 2014
Did you know that july is national ice cream month? I didn't either until west elm contacted me about their #wescream2014 event in honor of the sweet treat and summer's best non-holiday-holiday-event. 



West elm celebrated by hosting ice cream socials across the country in their stores on july 19th. I brought my sister who is an ice cream lover, just like me. We shopped the stores' great summer line while also falling head-over-heels for west elm's collaboration with local artists; check out the products and additional info here. Denver's aiko pops were on hand to enjoy which was perfect because it was in the 90's and hot was an understatement on how I felt once I walked out of the store.



The ice cream social was a great excuse to have some wonderful time with my sister. I could not have asked for a better day or better company to enjoy some ice cream and a little shopping with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime