Weekend Update

July 21, 2014
Between a couple super tasty meals at cafe bar + harman's, to a visit to the renaissance festival, I would say my weekend was another good one. The weather felt like july too... temperatures in the 90s, a slight breeze at times and tons of sun. It is summer in colorado, no doubt about it.

Ryan had a last minute business trip on friday but I made the best of it by having a lazy night in with rocco. We played fetch, watched trash tv and went to bed early so I could get up and go to the gym in the morning. 



Saturday I attended west elm's ice cream social with my sister. I picked up this amazing candle that smells like fresh tomatoes off the vine and I am 100% obsessed with it. We did a little window shopping too before I headed home for a night spent on the patio with ryan.

Sunday was spent at the renaissance festival with ryan's family. We ate our share of festival food... pickles, pretzels, grilled corn, roasted almonds and fries along with took in some serious people-watching. It was a fun but exhausting day. 

This week is a short one for me as we will be packing up for our annual family camping trip. Hope you all have a great week to come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime