Edgy Style At Its Best

August 7, 2014
I would say my personal style is pretty classic but I love the look of mixing basics with edgy pieces to punch things up. Like a pair of torn jeans... they can look totally dressy when styled with a fitted button down + a statement necklace. I also am a huge fan of layering feminine tops with military-inspired jackets, sweet and strong all in one look. Below are some of my favorite edgy looks right now, straight from my pinterest page. 




As you can see, I am a creature of habit... lots of neutrals, silhouettes with jackets + skinny jeans and pieces that work in multiple seasons. I don't stray too far from what I know looks best on my body-type but that also allows for me to invest in clothing that will last for years and not go out of style.  





For more on my style, check out all my boards on pinterest.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime