3 Years

September 17, 2014


Three years ago today I put on a beautiful white dress, held my dad's hand and walked down the aisle towards the man of my dreams. In front of our closest friends, our family and god, we said the vows that countless couples have exchanged when joining in marriage. I cried through the entire ceremony and I could barely get my vows out... I was just so overcome with emotions. The man I fell in love with at 17 was now my husband and I was the happiest girl in the world.

Time flies when you are having fun and our marriage has been nothing short of this. Our adventure have been more than I could have ever imagined and we still have so much more in store. 

Happy anniversary ryan, I love you with all that I am.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime