Falling

September 13, 2014
Summer is still technically happening... until the 23rd of this month but if you live in denver than you know that fall is truly, in full effect. The leaves are starting to turn, the air is crisp and I am reaching for pieces in my closet to layer together. I even busted out boots twice already this week.

Fall is my favorite time of year so in the spirit of the season that is upon us in every way but the date, here is a roundup of my favorite seasonal items.

(pant  /  bag  /  vest  /  cords  /  rings  /  sweater  /  flannel  /  boot  /  bracelet  /  lacquers)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime