Weekend Update

October 27, 2014
The unusually warm weather in denver (we are calling it our indian summer) made for a weekend in the high 70s, low 80s. Between brunching on the patio to crunching through all the beautiful fall leaves on the streets, this weekend was full to the brim with things I love.



My sister-in-law peyton came down from college for the weekend which meant quality sister time. We had sushi at izakaya den on friday, followed by the perfect after-dinner coffee enjoyed under the stars while telling stories with her mom and ryan. Peyton then got her hair colored for the first time on saturday; she did bayalage just like I have my hair. It turned out beautiful, only adding to the good looks she already has.

Saturday night we got together with more family and close friends for an evening bbq. It was fun to have everyone together laughing and telling stories. It made me excited for the holidays to come and the festivities that are only a few weeks away.

Sunday morning ryan and I went to church with my grandma followed by a delicious brunch on the patio at bread winners. It was idyllic on every level and the best few hours of the entire weekend. The day wrapped up with an afternoon movie, gone girl, followed by a family dinner of ina garten's pasta alla vodka

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime