Current Obsession // Tartan Throws

November 19, 2014
It is fair to say, winter is settling in across the country; the temperatures are low and when you take into account daylight savings, the sun sets before most even leave work at night. There is very little that I want to do after a long workday besides cuddling up on the couch with a cozy blanket and a glass of wine or hot tea. 

A great throw is the perfect way to stay warm and add some texture and coziness to any room. There are countless options available on the market currently but I keep gravitating towards all things tartan. I love their bold patterns and they compliment the season perfectly. Stay warm lovely readers!

(1  /  2  /  3  /  4  /  5  /  6  /  7  /  8)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime