Holiday Cards // 2014

December 23, 2014
Our holiday cards have been ordered and shipped so they should be arriving to our friends and family any day now (if not already). This year we ordered from minted and found their site to be super user-friendly. They offer free recipient-addressing on all the envelopes and if your order is over $50, free shipping. Seriously, if I was not already in the holiday spirit, that would have done the trick. 

While our picture is a little off with the coloring, I love that it captures a moment in time that I will treasure forever... the first weekend in our new house as a family. Oh and little rocco sure is looking handsome. 



check out last years' holiday card here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime