Merry Christmas

December 25, 2014
++
(via)

Merry christmas lovely readers! Today is a joyous day to be thankful for all the good in the world. For grace and happiness, acts of kindness, unexplained miracles and moments that take our breaths away. Heaven and nature sure are singing loud for all to hear.

I hope your holiday is spent with loved ones, close friends and the people who fill your heart with so much happiness you feel like you could burst at any moment. Hopefully you were on the 'nice' list and will be receiving a little something from santa that will put a smile on your face too.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime