Quote of the Day

December 29, 2014
Best Collection of Daily Inspirational Quotes top 100
(via)


As this year quickly comes to a close, I feel it is only natural to reflect on all that has happened; the good, the bad, the indifferent and the moments you wish you could relive forever. I have been thinking and talking a lot about my resolutions for 2015 and I cannot wait to share them with you here soon. All I know is I am going to continue to focus on the positive, search for the lessons in negative and no matter what, never stop pursing to be the best, most authentic version of myself. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime