This Weekend You Could...

January 23, 2015




put yourself in an out-of-the-ordinary experience at mca denver’s black sheep fridays. music, games and a bit of eccentricity with different activities each week before you enter to see the museum’s galleries. a major plus, friday’s are only $5.

taste your way through an insane amount of specialty bourbons + whiskeys that will be paired with some seriously tasty pork dishes, compliments of denver’s hottest restaurants and chefs at the bourbon and bacon festival.

lace up your boots + grab a lightweight jacket and set out on a colorado trail-head. there are dozens of awesome winter hikes that are weather appropriate and beautiful this time of year.


watch the best winter sports stars compete for top honors in the 2015 espn x-games by day and jam out to snoop dogg and wiz khalifa by night in the majestic mountains of aspen.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime