This Weekend You Could...

April 17, 2015



shop the hippest flea market in town, the denver flea. while you sip craft beer and snack on tasty food truck bites, you can pick up items from unique and reputable retailers.

want to start up a summer fitness program that combines incredible scenery with personal training? the red rocks fitness challenge is a 12-week fitness program that kicks off this weekend in one of denver’s best locations.

sample your way through dozens of top restaurants while sipping wines from around the globe at boulder’s taste of pearl. this is a premiere foodie event that will leave you with a full belly by evening’s end.

bring your sense of humor with you to comedy works and see marlon wayans perform live. he will be headlining at the comedy club’s south location fri-sun. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime