This Weekend You Could...

May 1, 2015



swing into either of marczyk’s locations tonight for a fresh grilled niman ranch burger; marczyk's burger nights are only $8.99 and come served up with all the house-made fixin’s.

one of the most anticipated boxing matches is going down this weekend. to catch pacquiao take on mayweather, head to one of the dozens of bars around town to sip on ice cold beers as you cheer on your fighter of choice.

cinco de mayo will officially be celebrated on tuesday but many bars and mexican restaurants will be hosting events this weekend. grab a couple friends and head out to enjoy a margarita, some authentic mexican food and hopefully hear some beautiful mariachi music.

experience the excitement and fun of churchill down without having to leave the state. the denver center for performing arts will be hosting their annual kentucky derby bash, complete with a best hat contest, mint juleps and of course, a viewing party of the races.





Follow my blog with Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime