Babymoon

June 15, 2015
(via)

Ryan and I packed our bags and jet-setted away for a little babymoon before our little bebe prohibits me from air travel. This will be our last big trip (or any trip for that matter) before we have a child in tow. I told ryan a couple years ago that I really wanted to have a big international trip before we expanded our family and luckily we are able to fulfill that little hope of mine... even if it is while I am 6 months pregnant. Better late than never, right?!

Don't be shy... I will have posts to share all week so head on back to this little corner of the internet often. You might not even know I am gone. 

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! I can't wait to hear all about your trip. Bon voyage!

    Sabrina
    www.babymoonadvice.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime