4th of July // Inspiration Board

July 1, 2015
Independence day is just moments away and I am looking forward to our annual 4th of july bbq with our family and friends. This holiday is always associated with food, drinks and our loved ones but of course, I want to add in some decorative details to infuse the soiree with red, white and blue. 

I have some inexpensive but hopefully impactful diy's in the works to liven up our outdoor space. Check out my inspiration board below for this year's 4th of july party and to see last year's, click here.




Oh, and for some more nostgic fun, here is the 2014 4th of july video I created and here are some great recipe suggestions for an americana meal that will be both tasty and gorgeous. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime