Here we go... first post!

December 24, 2011
Here I am, starting a blog.  I am a late bloomer in the world of blogging... I actually just starting following a few in the past year or so. Thank you to Lauren Conrad's The Beauty Department!  However, I have grown to love the openness, creativity, thoughtfulness and inspiration that people (who for the most part, I have never met) have given to me.  If it is a holiday craft, styling tips or just reading about the wonderful things that happen in someone's daily life, it is something that I thought I would try my hand at. 
I hope to not only find a way to document the things I love (food, photography, decorating, fashion and oh yeah, food!) but to also allow for reflection in my day-to-day.  Here we go on what could be a crazy adventure!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime