I got a pup-er-oni!

December 26, 2011
This year was a very Merry Christmas indeed and I was consumed by love and laughter through it all.  Having all of my family surrounding me as gifts were opened was all I could ask for so, you can only imagine how incredibly surprised I was when I opened my gift from my husband and I found a framed photo of this little guy! 


Ryan surprised me with a Teacup Yorkie that completely took my breath away!!!  I started crying (surprise surprise!) and was taken aback by it all.  We get to pick him on on New Year's Day!  Right now he weighs 1.5lbs and will top out at 3-4lbs... a little pumpkin to snuggle up with every night!

A new addition to our family is something we have been talking about for some time but it still was such a shock!  For sure our schedules will do some adjusting and our lives will never be the same but I think it is something we both are (nervously) looking forward to.  Name is still undecided but I feel like when I meet him it will just come to me.

Honestly one of the best gifts I have ever been given!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime