Crisp Clean and White

January 11, 2012
I am always on the hunt for the perfect white collared shirt.  I have very small arms and like a fit that is close to the body and not bulky; otherwise I feel like I can use my sleeves to take flight!  It needs to have a stiff strong collar that does not wimp out a few hours into your day.  Another requirement, fit in the bust and not pull to where your buttons look like they are about to shoot across the room.



All of the shirts above are ones that seem like they meet my requirements.  If you exclude the Ralph Lauren number, they all come in under $100 as well.  Luckily, my mother-in-law, Liz gave me the Banana Republic version for Christmas this year and I cannot wait to it wear with a cute pair of skinnies, my leopard print pumps and lots of gold accessories.  To boot... a woman in my office was wearing this great fitting white collared shirt yesterday that had an amazing fit.  I asked her where it was from and... tada... Banana Republic! 

I love the look of this outfit but with a more structured white shirt like mine...




1 comment:

  1. Love this!!! So adorable! You always have such great style and fun fashion tips!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime