Photo Challenge - part two

January 10, 2012
Yesterday I shared my first few days of the very fun and exciting project, 'Photo A Day Challenge 2012' and I am back for my second installment.  Below are days 6-10 and I just cannot get over how happy I am for finding this post.  I look forward to seeing that perfect inspirational image to photograph and share on Instagram and now here, at South on Broadway.  Please enjoy...


(Day 6: Makes me smile... our niece's toy that seems to have made it's home in our car's center console.  We have named her Helen and I cannot help but smile every time I get my sunglasses out)

(Day 7: Favorite! Eggplant Involtini from http://www.alexandracooks.com/2011/09/29/eggplant-involtini/;)

(Day 8: The sky overlooking Sports Authority Field @ Mile High as the Broncos took on the Steelers and came out with a win)

(Day 9: Daily routine.  A few of my favorite products that are part of my morning routine; Dolce and Gabana Light Blue, Aveda smoothing serum, round brush, Eucerin calming lotion, Chanel Perfection Lumiere foundation, bronzer and M.A.C. blush)

(Day 10: Childhood.  Apple juice always reminds me of being a kid.  I love wrapping my hands around a big glass because it takes me right back)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime