Photo Challenge - part three

January 16, 2012
I am 15 days into my 'Photo a Day Challenge for 2012' and I hope everyone is still as excited and interested as I am.  Below are my last 5 days; please enjoy...

(Day 11: Where I sleep; curled up in white and grey)

(Day 12: Up close... celebrating Sara's birthday with some firework candles)

(Day 13: My bag, filled with all the things that get me through the day, every day!)

(Day 14: What I'm reading.  Two of my favorites, GQ and 5280 Magazine)

(Day 15: Pure happiness; napping on a Sunday and with my Rocco to boot)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime