Photo Challenge!

January 9, 2012
I am a huge fan of the iPhone app, Instagram and use it quite often to visually document my life.  I love that it is a much smaller community than the overly public, Facebook.  On New Year's Day I saw the 'Photo A Day Challenge for 2012' and I instantly decided to adopt it for myself.  Below are my photos for the first few days...

(the daily calendar)


(Day 1: Me... A photo of myself and my baby boy Rocco)

(Day 2: my breakfast; deliciously healthy oatmeal with walnuts and dried fruit)


(Day 3: Two that I adore with all my heart)

(Day 4: My mailbox, sadly without any mail today)

(Day 5: My outfit, Old Navy coral shell, black cardigan, H&M leggings, Michael Kors ballet flats and new watch from my mom.)

Tune in for the next five days tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime