See you in Scottsdale

March 8, 2012
Yep, that’s right… we are packing up and shipping out for a weekend in sunny Scottsdale, AZ. 


Actually, Ryan and I are going together on behalf of my job and one of the companies I work with who are hosting us (so excited!)  We are going to hit up some Spring Training games, look classy in our mid-century modern Hotel, make a stop at a Diners, Drive-ins and Dives featured restaurant, get some sun at the pool and relax as much as possible.  I will try to make a post while I am gone but if not, I will take lots of photos to share next week.  Hooray!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime