Birchbox

April 12, 2012

OMG I am so excited to share with you my newest purchase that I cannot wait to arrive.  Have you ever heard of Birchbox?  They are an online beauty supply company that allows you to sample top products from high-end brands for beauty, lifestyle and grooming.  Each month you get a Birchbox shipped to your address with 5 brand-name samples for you to try. 
I first heard about Birchbox from one of my favorite blogs, Dwelling and Telling when Linley featured her latest shipment.  I am a lover of makeup, pretty accessories, finding new style trends, nail polish and just girlie getting ready stuff in general, so, it was no surprise that I became instantly obsessed and had to sign up. 

Birchbox is $10/month with free shipping.  You can sign up for a monthly, yearly or a gift subscription for a friend.  P.S. they just started a Men’s line which will ship male-centric products which I think is so cool too!  The (slightly) bummer deal is you have to sign up online and then wait for the company to accept you (similar to Pinterest).  Well, 3 weeks of anticipation came and went because I got an email today saying my account was available.  HOORAY! 
I cannot wait to see what fun products I can get my hands on.    I will share when my first box arrives too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime