Mental vacation break

April 19, 2012
Let’s all take a mental vacation for a moment to step away from all that today holds.  I am (mentally) heading to a sandy beach with warm weather to kiss my skin with sun, where the dress code is effortless clothing 24/7, I will dine on clean seasonal food and drinks will be delivered to me poolside.  Sound nice?
Well, if I was really going on a vacation, I would make sure I pack the following as to ensure a chic and cool getaway...
(Clockwise from top left: pant / watch / bag / sandal / sunglasses / oil / polish / towel/ lotion / sandal / tee)

Alright, resume regular daily activities now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime