Weekend Update

May 1, 2012
What a beautiful weekend here in Denver and how blessed I was to spend it with so many people who I am grateful to have in my life.  The simple joys of watching a good ‘ol baseball game, making breakfast in my pajamas to get my Saturday off to a great start, surprising Rocco with a new toy that he has become utterly obsessed with, seeing my sister-in-law show me her great driving skills (she parallel parked and backed into a parking spot!), a fun and relaxing afternoon BBQ to kick-off the Nuggets playoffs (too bad they lost Game 1) and then having some of the most wonderful time with Ryan’s grandparents and family. 


I could not be more fortunate to have so many wonderful experiences and people whom I get to share my life with.  It is the moments when I can take a step back and see all the laughter, sincerity, love, honesty, passion and ease in those around me that I get taken aback by all that is in this beautiful world. 
Wishing everyone an amazing week to come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime