Concierge.com

June 12, 2012
Do you have a go-to website you feel yourself constantly recommending?  A site that always gives accurate advice that you hold to the highest standard.  Well, mine is Concierge.com for anything travel, food, activity or hotel related for nearly any city across the globe. 

I love the interactive map tool that lets you click on a city anywhere in the world to find Condé Nast reviewed and approved locations.  You can create your own ‘trip plans’ that earmark restaurants, hotels and activities for an upcoming or bucket list trips.  The best part, you can sort by price so regardless of your budget, there will be suggestions to choose from.
I stumbled upon this site years ago when researching a hotel for our trip to San Francisco/Sonoma.  I was pleasantly surprised to find a couple of my favorite Bravo ‘Top Chef’ restaurants on the list so it began my curiosity in what additional info I could find out.  Our trip turned out amazing because of the recommendations I took from the site.  We dined at Town Hall, spent an afternoon admiring art at San Francisco Museum of Modern Art and shacked up at El Dorado Hotel in Sonoma.  I guess you could say, from that trip on, my go-to online resource became Conceirge.com. 


Over the years I have found restaurant recommendations that have been spot on like my most recent trip to San Diego when we dined at Neighborhood and Searsucker.  When visiting a cousin in West Palm Beach, The Omphoy greeted us for a weekend stay with contemporary furnishings and amazing customer service.  However the best of the best was the most luxurious hotel I have ever experienced (and probably ever will) for our Honeymoon in Greece, The Belvedere Hotel.  Honestly, I thank my lucky stars I found this hotel and not that I wouldn’t have found it another way, but I want to give credit where credit is due. 
So, looking for ideas of what to do or a new place to try in your home town?  Or maybe you have a trip you are starting to plan and need some suggestions?  Do you just want to see what is out there to fantasize from the comforts of your own home?  Well, might I suggest you peruse Concierge.com and see where it takes you.




P.S.  I (sadly) am not endorsed by this company nor receiving any compensation for this post; these are just my thoughts that I wanted to share with you. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime